PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, THANKS!
1. Full payment must be made at least one week in advance to reserve a seat for a class. If seats remain, I allow registration and payment up to 48 hours before the class.
2. Reimbursement: cancellations need to be made 48 hours before the start of the class. If you cancel after 48 hours you can transfer the fees to a future class or send someone in your place, and there will be no penalty.
3. If you cancel before 48 hours $5 will be retained for administration purposes and the rest remitted to you. If you cancel after 48 hours there will be no refund.
4. If I cancel a class you will be fully refunded or you can take a future class.
5. Please advice me about food allergies & intolerances as soon as you register or consult me before you register if they are strong.
6. Please ensure I have your cell phone number.
7. Just in case you are late, you can join in and I will brief you later.
ABOUT THE CLASS
*In class you will learn to cook certain dishes and eat a meal. Class takes 3 hours approx. including cooking and eating. Feel free to bring wine/beer to enjoy with your meal.
*Feel free to eat and leave even if other people are still at the table, no offence taken. You can bring containers to take your portion away after cooking; you don’t have to eat with the group.
*The class delivers one meal, but please don’t expect to take leftovers home.
Welcome! Let’s learn and cook together and enjoy! Namaste.