PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, THANKS!
1. Full payment must be made at least one week in advance to reserve a seat for a class. If seats remain, I allow registration and payment up to 48 hours before the class.
2. Reimbursement: cancellations need to be made 48 hours before the start of the class. If you cancel after 48 hours you can transfer the fees to a future class or send someone in your place, and there will be no penalty.
3. If you cancel before 48 hours $5 will be retained for administration purposes and the rest remitted to you. If you cancel after 48 hours there will be no refund.
4. If I cancel a class you will be fully refunded or you can take a future class.
5. Please advice me about food allergies & intolerances as soon as you register or consult me before you register if they are strong.
6. Please ensure I have your phone number.
7. Just in case you are late, you can join in and I will brief you later.
ABOUT THE CLASS
In class you will learn to cook certain dishes and eat a meal. Class takes 3 hours approx. including cooking and eating. Feel free to bring wine/beer to enjoy with your meal.
Feel free to eat and leave even if other people are still at the table, no offence taken. You can bring containers to take your portion away after cooking; you don’t have to eat with the group.
The class delivers one meal, but please don’t expect to take leftovers home.
Welcome! Let’s learn and cook together and enjoy! Namaste.